加勒比海盜8段經典台詞 召喚粉絲圍觀
《加勒比海盜5:死無對證》千呼萬喚始出來,國內票房5天過7億,朋友圈被花痴“傑克船長”的內容刷屏,迷弟迷妹們嗷嗷喊——“我最愛的船長回來了!”
今天整理了這13年來《加勒比海盜》最最最最經典的8段台詞!説記不清這幾段話的,你一定不是真愛傑克,請自行刷前四部三遍!
I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. The original. The only!
我是傑克·斯派洛船長。獨此一家,如假包換。
小編按:社會我傑克哥~
The Fountain does tests you, Gibbs. But better to not know which moment may be your last, every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all. And who's to say I won't live forever, eh? Discoverer of the Fountain of Youth. I have no saying it, Gibbs. It's a pirate's life for me. Savvy?
不老泉是一個考驗。不過我寧願不知道自己的生命終點是什麼時候,讓自己活在無止境的未知謎團之中。而且誰説我就不能長生不老咧,是吧?好歹也是“發現不老泉的人”耶。自己可沒法定生死,海盜生活,我過着挺樂的唷。明白?
小編按:愛算命的都來聽聽,沒看懂的,你期末考試沒戲了。
Jack Sparrow:you've seen it all, done it all. you survived. this is the trick,isn't it?to survive ?
傑克船長:你什麼都見過了,什麼都做過了,你活下來了,一定有要訣吧?為了生存?
Captain Teague:it's not just about living forever, Jackie,the trick is living with yourself forever。
蒂格船長:目的不在永遠活着,傑克,要訣是永遠活出自己
小編按:這段該歸類進雞湯還是真理?
Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth, but never joint
我們的命運糾纏在一起,但無緣結連理
小編按:緣分到底是不是藉口……
finally, when we could be together again, you weren't there.
最終,當我們可以重聚時,你卻沒來。
why weren't you there?
你為什麼沒來?
it's my nature
這是我的天性
would you love me if i was anything but what i am?
如果我不是我,你還會愛我嗎?
小編按:我要從南走到北,我還要從白走到黑,我要人人都愛上我,卻不知道我是誰……
You'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
你們應該永遠記住今天,你們差點捉到傑克·斯派洛船長
小編按:傑克哥!人家就愛你的嘚瑟!
dying is the day worth living for.
死也要死得其所
and what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons
敵人會看見我們傾瀉的炮彈
they will hear the ring of our swords
聽見我們拔劍出鞘
and they will know what we can do
他們會看見我的氣勢
by the sweat of our blows
以我們付出的血汗
and the strength of our backs
依靠我們自身的能力
and the courage of our hearts
以及我們那永往無前的心
小編按:贏在氣勢上!四六級觀眾讀完請自我鼓勵三分鐘
if you choose to lock your heart away, you will lose her for certain
如果你滿腔投入,一定會全盤皆輸
if I might lend a machete to you intellectual thicket
讓我給你指點指點
change the facts
換個角度
avoid the choice altogether
置身事外