假如你沒那樣説,一切都好辦
You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
你也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。
In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
事實上,我們必須承認生命的質量和生命本身一樣重要。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
eath is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡只是我們生命的一部分,是我們所有人都註定要做的一件事。
You will never understand my pretended saying \"It doesn't matter.\"你永遠不會明白,我那些假裝的無所謂。
Don’t patronize others and take the wrong steps under your own feet.
不要光顧着看別人,走錯了自己腳下的路。
You will never understand my pretended saying \"It doesn't matter.\"
你永遠不會明白,我那些假裝的無所謂。
Try your best, even if the task seems difficult.全力以赴,即使任務看起來超有難度。
I've had a great life because I've got you ae a real friend.
我的生活精采因為有了你這個朋友
Try your best, even if the task seems difficult.
全力以赴,即使任務看起來超有難度。
我從不聽情話,可對我而言,你説的每一句都是情話。(此文章圖片來源於網絡,如有侵權,聯繫刪除)