“一眼中意”的英文QQ個籤:有誰親手刪過,自己最捨不得刪的人

  1.There are so many things I can't do, like you go.

  太多的事我都無能為力,比如你走。

  2.You made my eyes red, but I smiled and forgiven.

  你讓我紅了眼眶,我卻還笑着原諒。

  3.Love is new and old, fair or not.

  感情就是新來舊去,不論公平。

“一眼中意”的英文QQ個籤:有誰親手刪過,自己最捨不得刪的人
  4.I'm fine and I can't forget it.

  我很好,放不下也忘不掉。

  5.Don't wait. He already has her.

  別等了,他已經有她了啊。

  6.The stranger is like jade, and the childe is unique.

  陌上人如玉,公子世無雙。

“一眼中意”的英文QQ個籤:有誰親手刪過,自己最捨不得刪的人
  7.Sorry,don’t talk with me,we are not friends.

  對不起,別和我説話,我們不是朋友。

  8.People say that I love Chang'an, but I only love Chang'an.

  世人謂我戀長安,其實只戀長安某。

  9.If you miss one time, you may miss the whole life.

  錯過一次,也許就會錯過這整整一生。

“一眼中意”的英文QQ個籤:有誰親手刪過,自己最捨不得刪的人
  10.Ambiguous people, even do not know how to say goodbye, because there is no relationship, because we are not who who.

  曖昧的人,連再見都不知從何説起,因為本來就沒有關係,因為我們誰也不是誰的誰。

  11.Who personally deleted, their most reluctant to delete people?

  有誰親手刪過,自己最捨不得刪的人?

  12.Don't say love easily, promises are debts.

  不要輕易説愛,許下的承諾就是欠下的債。

版權聲明:本文源自 網絡, 於,由 楠木軒 整理發佈,共 897 字。

轉載請註明: “一眼中意”的英文QQ個籤:有誰親手刪過,自己最捨不得刪的人 - 楠木軒