楠木軒

星球大戰7經典台詞 星球大戰7經典語錄對白

由 都超英 發佈於 經典

星球大戰7經典台,星球大戰7經典語錄對白.千盼萬盼,《星球大戰7》終於上映了,十幾年的等待,確實讓一眾星迷振奮不已,這十幾年之間星球大戰中的各種同款還是受到了我們非常多的關注,片中也出現了非常多的經典台詞和經典語錄,特別是在對白上更發的有寓意,大家一起來看看這部電影中都有哪些經典台詞和經典語錄吧!

星球大戰7經典台詞

1.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.

漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。

2.【出自預告片】

Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。

3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.

蕾伊:有一些故事,是關於以前發生的事情。

Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。

4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。

6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。

Stormtrooper: What did you say?

衝鋒兵:你説什麼?

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。

Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

衝鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。

Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

衝鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。

Rey: You will drop your gun.

蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。

Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

衝鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。

7.Finn: What should we do with her?

費恩:她來了,我們怎麼辦?

Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

漢·索洛:那裏有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?

8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

波·達梅隆:你為什麼救我?

Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

費恩:因為這是正確的事情。

Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

波·達梅隆:……你需要飛行員。

Finn: I need a pilot.

費恩:我需要飛行員。

9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!

蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永遠不會想達斯·維德一樣強大。

10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!

費恩:我們會想出辦法的,我們可以運用原力!

Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!

漢·索洛:原力不是這麼用的!

11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!

蕾伊:這是千年隼!你是漢·索洛!

Han Solo: I used to be.

漢·索洛:我以前是。

12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?

費恩:漢·索洛,那個義軍將軍?

Rey: No! The smuggler!

蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!

13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.

漢·索洛:現在快逃,待會再抱!

14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!

漢·索洛:哈,你告訴他們,漢·索洛剛剛偷回了千年隼,永遠偷回來了。

15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.

費恩:我只為一件事而生……但我卻沒有奮鬥的目標。

16.Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?

費恩:你能開TIE式戰機嗎?

Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.

波·達梅隆:什麼我都能飛。

17.Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.

萊婭:你知道,雖然我們總是吵架,但我還是討厭你不辭而別。

Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.

漢·索洛:所以我才這麼做,這樣子你就會想我了。

Leia: I do miss you.

萊婭:我想你了。

18.Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.

萊婭:蕾伊,原力與你同在。

19.Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...

費恩:好,冷靜……冷靜……

Poe Dameron: I am calm.

波·達梅隆:我很冷靜!

Finn: I was talking to myself.

費恩:我對自己説的。