星球大戰7經典台,星球大戰7經典語錄對白.千盼萬盼,《星球大戰7》終於上映了,十幾年的等待,確實讓一眾星迷振奮不已,這十幾年之間星球大戰中的各種同款還是受到了我們非常多的關注,片中也出現了非常多的經典台詞和經典語錄,特別是在對白上更發的有寓意,大家一起來看看這部電影中都有哪些經典台詞和經典語錄吧!
星球大戰7經典台詞
1.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.
漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。
2.【出自預告片】
Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.
盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。
3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是關於以前發生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。
4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.
萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。
5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.
漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。
6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。
Stormtrooper: What did you say?
衝鋒兵:你説什麼?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。
Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!
衝鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。
Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
衝鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留着門。
Rey: You will drop your gun.
蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。
Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.
衝鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。
7.Finn: What should we do with her?
費恩:她來了,我們怎麼辦?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
漢·索洛:那裏有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?
8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波·達梅隆:你為什麼救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
費恩:因為這是正確的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波·達梅隆:……你需要飛行員。
Finn: I need a pilot.
費恩:我需要飛行員。
9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永遠不會想達斯·維德一樣強大。
10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!
費恩:我們會想出辦法的,我們可以運用原力!
Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!
漢·索洛:原力不是這麼用的!
11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
蕾伊:這是千年隼!你是漢·索洛!
Han Solo: I used to be.
漢·索洛:我以前是。
12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?
費恩:漢·索洛,那個義軍將軍?
Rey: No! The smuggler!
蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!
13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.
漢·索洛:現在快逃,待會再抱!
14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!
漢·索洛:哈,你告訴他們,漢·索洛剛剛偷回了千年隼,永遠偷回來了。
15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.
費恩:我只為一件事而生……但我卻沒有奮鬥的目標。
16.Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?
費恩:你能開TIE式戰機嗎?
Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.
波·達梅隆:什麼我都能飛。
17.Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.
萊婭:你知道,雖然我們總是吵架,但我還是討厭你不辭而別。
Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.
漢·索洛:所以我才這麼做,這樣子你就會想我了。
Leia: I do miss you.
萊婭:我想你了。
18.Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.
萊婭:蕾伊,原力與你同在。
19.Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...
費恩:好,冷靜……冷靜……
Poe Dameron: I am calm.
波·達梅隆:我很冷靜!
Finn: I was talking to myself.
費恩:我對自己説的。