哈利·波特與死亡聖器(下)經典台詞 哈利·波特與死亡聖器(下)經典語錄

哈利三人進入萊斯特蘭奇在古靈閣的金庫找出一件魂器。哈利進入與伏地魔意識連通的幻境,找到了另一些魂器,但也讓伏地魔發現了他們的行動。哈利又一次進入幻境後推斷出伏地魔的所在地,三人來到了此地。他們看到伏地魔命令毒蛇納吉尼除掉斯內普,以把老魔杖的魔力傳給自己。彌留之際,斯內普把記憶送給哈利,原來他一直愛着哈利的母親莉莉,因此從來都是站在鄧布利多一邊。希望大家喜歡下面的這些經典台詞。

1.一個人能否成功取決於他信念的堅定程度。

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine his success.

2.那麼恐怕你獲勝的希望渺茫。

I'm afraid, you really don't stand a chance.

3.只要我們找到並毀滅它就離殺死他的目標又進了一步。

Let's find it, kill it,and we are one step closer to killing him.

4.時隔半年才見,她居然把我當空氣。

Six months she doesn't see me,and it's like I'm a frankie first-year.

5.我為她痴狂,是時候向她表白了 。

I'm mad for her.I think it's about time I told her.

6.誰擁有了這三樣東西就能成為死神的主人。

Together, they make one the Master of Death.

7.守住邊界,保衞我們,為學校盡你們的義務。

Man the boundaries! Protect us.Do your duty to our school.

8.她愛他勝過一切,他也給了她一切,唯獨少了時光。

And she was devoted to him.He gave her everything,but time.

9.西弗勒斯!你是一個好僕人,忠心耿耿,但只有我能永生不死。

You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus.But only I can live forever.

10.那我就要在他找到我之前消滅他了。

Well, I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me, then.

11.今晚,你聽任你的朋友為你赴死,而不是挺身出來面對我,如此行徑無恥至極   。

On this night,you have allowed your friends to die for you,rather than face me yourself.There is no greater dishonor.

12.如果有任何人對波特今晚的行動有所瞭解,我希望他能站出來。

If anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening.I invite them to step forward.

13.與我在禁林裏相見直面你的命運吧!若你不來,我會趕盡殺絕所有 。

Join me in the Forbidden Forrest and confront your fate.If you do not do this,I shall kill every last man.

14.我知道你們中有很多人想抵抗,甚至有人覺得抵抗是明智的,但這是愚行.

I know that many of you will want to fight.Some of you may even think that to fight is wise.But this is folly.

15.這孩子資質平庸,他的傲慢甚至和他父親不相上下 。

He possesses no measurable talent,his arrogance rivals even that of his father.

16.把哈利·波特交出來.把他交給我,誰也不會受傷害;把他交給我,學校將完好無損;把他交給我,你們將得到獎賞。

Give me Harry Potter.Do this and none shall be harmed.Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched.Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded.

17.你怎麼有臉站在他曾經的位置告訴他們那晚發生了什麼。

How dare you stand where he stood?Tell them how it happened that night?

18.我一直為自己出口成章的能力而自豪,不謙虛的説,我認為語言是最取之不盡的魔力源泉,能治癒傷害,撫平傷痕。

I've always pride of myself on my ability to turn a phrase.Words are, in my not so humble opinion,are most inexhaustible source of magic.Capable of inflicting injury and remedies.

19.你若還需繼續追問,便永遠不會明白;你若明白,便只需開口索求。

If you have to ask,you will never know.If you know,you need only ask.

20.縱然你們奮勇抗戰,也是枉然。

You've fought valiantly,but in vain.

版權聲明:本文源自 網絡, 於,由 楠木軒 整理發佈,共 2626 字。

轉載請註明: 哈利·波特與死亡聖器(下)經典台詞 哈利·波特與死亡聖器(下)經典語錄 - 楠木軒