酒店英語對話:客房服務

酒店英語對話:客房服務

A:I'd like to order room service to room 202, please,

A:我住202號房,我需要客房服務。

B:How can I help you?

B:我能幫您做些什麼?

A:I'd like two sandwiches and one green fruit salad, please.

A:我要兩個三明治和一個蔬菜沙拉。

B:Will that be all, sir?

B:就這些嗎?

A:No. Could you also get some extra towels and soap too? We went to the pool today and used up our two clean towels.

A:不,可以再多給我幾條毛巾和幾塊肥皂嗎?今天我們去游泳了,兩條幹淨的毛巾都用過了。

B:I will have someone bring that up right away. How would like to pay for the dinner?

B:我馬上派人拿過去。您的晚餐準備怎麼付錢?

A:Just put in on with the rest of my hotel bill.

A:與其他房費算在一起。

B:All right, sir. You would receive dinner in about 15 minutes.

B:好的,先生。晚餐大概15分鐘後就會送過去。

客房服務相關的英語表達

This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

這是316房,請給我一張毛毯。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

請給我一個起牀提醒.

What time?

幾點?

7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

明早7點.

Your room number, please.

你的房間號碼.

I’d like a pot of boiled water.

我想要壺開水.

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

請給我一些冰塊和水.

How long does it take?

需要多長時間?

As soon as possible, please.

越快越好.

I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) .

我想要洗髮液(護髮素/吹風機/浴巾/火材)

I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow.

我想訂明早的早餐.

What would you like to have for breakfast?

你早餐想要點什麼?

I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please.

我想要橙汁,兩個雞蛋,兩面煎,和火腿,炸薯條和咖啡.

About what time shall we bring it?

大約幾點我給你送去?

My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away.

我的早餐還沒有到。請立刻送來.

Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir.

早上好,這是菜單,先生.

版權聲明:本文源自 網絡, 於,由 楠木軒 整理發佈,共 1483 字。

轉載請註明: 酒店英語對話:客房服務 - 楠木軒