阿甘正傳經典台詞 阿甘正傳經典語錄對白

阿甘正傳經典台詞,阿甘正傳經典語錄對白。《阿甘正傳》改編自美國作家温斯頓·格盧姆於1986年出版的同名小説,描繪了先天智障的小鎮男孩福瑞斯特·甘自強不息,最終“傻人有傻福”地得到上天眷顧,在多個領域創造奇蹟的勵志故事。電影上映後,於1995年獲得奧斯卡最佳影片獎、最佳男主角獎、最佳導演獎等6項大獎。下面和新聞閣小編一起來看看阿甘正傳的經典台詞。

阿甘正傳經典台詞

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles happen every day.

奇蹟每天都在發生。

4、it made me look like a duck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

5、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。

6、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

7、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

8、Shit happens!

不好的事情發生了。

9、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

10、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這裏。

11、I am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。

13、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。

15、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

這是我聽過最好的答案。

16、You are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。

18、I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

19、I want to go home.

我想回家。

20、I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

22、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

23、You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

24、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

25、run,Forrest,run…

阿甘,快跑,快跑……

26、t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。

版權聲明:本文源自 網絡, 於,由 楠木軒 整理發佈,共 2386 字。

轉載請註明: 阿甘正傳經典台詞 阿甘正傳經典語錄對白 - 楠木軒