戀戀筆記本經典台詞 戀戀筆記本經典對白

    《戀戀筆記本》是一部關於愛情的電影,我們整理了一些片中的經典台詞語錄。如果你想要尋找經典語錄台詞,一定不要錯過我們。下面就是新聞閣為你搜集整理的精彩內容,就讓我們一起來欣賞一下吧!這些我們精心整理蒐集的台詞一定會讓廣大影迷朋友們喜歡,歡迎持續關注我們的後續更新。

Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們,已經在吵架了
Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我們就是這樣,我們會吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎樣?
Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.所以這不輕鬆,反而會很吃力
And we're gonna have to work at this every day,我們會每天都得面對這個問題
but I want to do that, because I want you.而我想要那些,因為我要你
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天
Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.拜託你別再想大家要什麼了
Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,別再想我要什麼
what your parents want. What do you want?他要什麼、你父母要什麼
What do you want?你要什麼?
My dearest Allie,親愛的艾莉
I couldn't sleep last night because I know that
it's over between us.我昨晚輾轉難眠,因為我知道我們之間完了
I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we
had was real.我不再痛苦,因為我知道我們曾擁有真愛
And if in some distant place in the future要是未來在遙遠的某處
we see each other in our new lives,我們再度相遇
I'll smile at you with joy我會對你微笑,並憶起…
and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees我們曾在綠蔭之下共度某個夏日
Iearning from each other and growing in love.彼此學習,在愛中成長
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul最好的愛能喚醒靈魂
and makes us reach for more,啓發我們追求卓越
that plants a fire in our hearts會我們的心裏種下熱情的火苗
and brings peace to our minds.並帶給我們的心靈平靜
And that's what you've given me.那也就是你所給予我的
That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.我也希望能永遠給你這一切
I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.我愛你,他日再見了
Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了記憶,Noah一遍一遍讀他們年輕時的故事給她聽。
I know you feel lost right now,我知道你現在感覺很失落
but don't worry,但是別擔心
nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.沒有任何事物會失落或被遺忘
The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉體只會遲緩、老化,冰冷
the embers left from earlier fires.大火過後的餘燼
shall duly flame again.也會再度燃燒
Look, guys,孩子們
that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心愛的人
I'm not leaving her.我不會離開她
This is my home now.這裏現在就是我家
Your mother is my home.你們的母親就是我的家
Allie:I need to ask you something.我要問你一件事
Noah:What is it, sweetheart?什麼事?親愛的
Allie:Do you think that our love can create miracles?你覺得我們的愛可以創造奇蹟嗎?
Noah:Yes, I do.That's what brings you back to me each time.我想可以,正是因為愛每次都把你帶回我身邊
Allie:Do you think our love could take us away together?你覺得我們的愛能把我們一起帶走嗎?
Noah:I think our love can do anything we want it to.我想我們的愛可以讓我們無所不能
Allie:I love you.我愛你
Noah:I love you, Allie.我也愛你
I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts.我不是什麼名人,只是個思想平凡的普通人。
I've led a common life.過着普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我沒有什麼紀念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快會為世人所遺忘。
But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面來説,我跟大家一樣都活得很快樂。
I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意愛着另一個人,對我而言,那已經足夠了。
(新聞閣為您編輯發佈,喜歡我請持續關注www.xinwenge.net)

版權聲明:本文源自 網絡, 於,由 楠木軒 整理發佈,共 3294 字。

轉載請註明: 戀戀筆記本經典台詞 戀戀筆記本經典對白 - 楠木軒