楠木軒

送給未成年傻孩子的英文個籤:你才十幾歲,別傻傻陷進愛情的坑裏

由 喜東付 發佈於 經典

1、他是我所有的心事,但是被我偷偷藏着故意不去想起,或許想來也沒有什麼意義,因為得不到,便是失去。

He is all my heart, but I secretly do not want to think of, perhaps want to do not have no meaning, because not to get, is lost.

2、 風沒有方向的吹來,雨也跟着悲傷起來,沒有人能告訴我,愛是在什麼時候悄悄走開

No direction the wind blows, the rain also follow sad, no one can tell me, when love is quietly go away.

3、你離開以後,我很自由,也很落寞。

After you leave, I am very free, but also very lonely.

4、要怪就怪自己,有本事喜歡上別人,沒本事讓人家喜歡你。

Blame yourself for having the ability to like others, but not the ability to make people like you.

5、在憂鬱的日子裏,你可能變成偏執狂,覺得每個人都想要吃定你。

On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.

6、最後,你覺得自己猶如行屍走肉,失去生活目標。

Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose.

7、那句我愛你,遺失在流年裏。

he words I love you, lost in the unease。

8、並不是捨不得就可以不放棄。

Was not reluctant to give up。

9、心碎的聲音就像是氣球被扎破 , 然後留下殘缺的碎片。

Heart sounds like a balloon was broken, and then left incomplete fragments.

10、試着放下所有你害怕失去的東西。

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

11、假如我們等不到對的人,是不是要一輩子孤單。

If we wait for the right person, whether to a lifetime alone.

12、愛情,是青春迷亂歲月裏的一輪杏黃月,美好而朦朧。

Love, is the youth frenzy years round of apricot yellow months, fine but hazy。

(此文章圖片來源於網絡,如有侵權,聯繫刪除)