帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第59集教材。迅速提高您的聽説能力

電視連續劇英語教學片《走遍美國》

快易準英語字幕


59走遍美國Qual'ity Time 20-2

高質量的時間(夫妻合作)
Hel`lo' there,Rob'bie.
哈嘍,羅比。
What areyou do'ing up this late?
這麼晚了你還沒睡在做什麼?
Rea'ding.
讀書。
Rea'ding?
讀書?
At this hour ?
在這個時候?
Ah,com'e on,Rob'bie.
噢,算了吧,羅比。
What areyou do'ing up this late?
這麼晚你不睡在做什麼?
Things on my mi'nd.
想一些事情。
Doyou care to talk abou't them ?
你想談談它們嗎?
Sure,
當然
if you do'n”t mi'nd lis'tening.
假如你不介意聽的話。
Rob'bie,Rob'bie,remem'ber me?
羅比,羅比,記住
I”m your moth'er.
我是你母親。
If you hav'e som'ething you want to talk about',
假如你有什麼事情要談,
I”m al'way`s prepare'd to lis'ten.
我隨時恭聽。
You hav'en”t been around' much late'ly.
最近你在家的時候不多。
So that ”s it.
原來是這件事。
OK,let”s talk.
好,讓我們談談。
You and Dad are like ships that pa'ss in the night.
和爸爸就像在夜裏萍水相逢的船一樣。
Dad works hard,and he works late.
爸爸工作忙,而且忙到很晚
You work hard on all your commit'tees,
而你總是在各種委員會上忙,
and you work late.
也工作到很晚。
I thought you were proud ofthe work I do.
我還以為你為我所做的工作感到驕傲。
I am,Mom.
我確實感到驕傲,媽媽。
Real proud.
真的驕傲。
You areone fan`tas'tic mom,
你是一位好母親。
but...but I”ve been no'ticing
但…但我注意到
how lit'tle qual'ity time
高品質時光太少了
you spend with Dad and me...and the fam'ily.
你和父親,我及全家人共度的
It”s a real prob'lem,Rob'bie.
這確實是個問題羅比。
I know it.
我知道。
I”m concern'ed.
我很擔心。
There must be a way
總該有個辦法
that Dad and you can spend more time togeth'er.
能使你和爸爸有更多的時間在一起。
Well,we al'way`s talk about'
説的也是,我們常在談論
ta'king a va`ca'tion togeth'er--withthe fam'ily.
要一起渡個假,全家一起。
I think you ought to
我覺得你們應該
take a va`ca'tion away' from the fam'ily--alone'.
離開家人而單獨在一起渡個假,
Ki'nd of a sec'ond hon'eymoon`.
類似二度蜜月的假期。
It would be won'derful,
那倒是很美妙,
but oursched'ule`s wo'n”t allow'it.
但我們的工作時間表不允許這樣。
I think I hav'e an i`dea'.
我有一個主意。
You do?
真的?
Yup.
是的。
I think I hav'e an i`dea'
我想我有一個辦法
that will bring Dad and you
使你和爸爸
togeth'er in a more sched'ule`d way.
能更定時在一起。
What is it?
是什麼主意?
Well,
噢,
you know how Dad isal'way`s tal'king about'
知道爸爸時常談起
the kids in the ward
住院的孩子們
and how impor'tant it is for them to be paid atten'tion to?
以及他們何等需要受人關懷?
Yes.
是的。
Well...
好……
and how hard it is
他還説這件事很難
becau'se the doc'tors and nurses are so bu'sy!
因為醫生和護士們都非常忙!
Yes.
是的。
Well,how would it be if you took som'e time
好的,那花些時間
to work with Dad towar'ds so'lving that prob'lem?
和爸爸一起來解決這個問題怎麼樣呢?
I do'n”t get it.
我不懂你的話。
Like set'ting up a reg'ular week'ly rea'ding pro'gram`.
譬如説開辦一項每週一次的定期閲讀計劃。
You and Dad.
你和爸爸。
You and Dr.Phil'ip Stew'art--
和菲利普.斯圖爾特醫生
going tothe chil'dren”s ward once or twice a week.
每星期就去小兒科病房一兩次,
and rea'ding tothem.
為他們朗讀。
Not bad.
不錯。
Not a bad i`dea',Rob'bie.
蠻好的主意羅比。
As a mat'ter of fact,
事實上
it fits right in with som'ething I”m wor'king on right now
這跟我正在進行的某項小組工作不謀而合,
withthe school-board commit'tee.
與聯合校董會有關。
What ”s that ?
什麼樣的工作?
I”ve been try'ing
我一直努力
to work out a pro'gram`
想研擬一項計劃
in the pub'lic school
在公立學校中
that will bring par'ents and tea'chers togeth'er once a week
讓家長們及教師每星期一次,
to read tothe stu'dents--their own chil'dren,rea'lly.
共同為學生們,其實就是他們自己的孩子朗讀
By do'ing that ,it will encour'age rea'ding.
這樣做能鼓勵閲讀。
So it might fit in with a pro'gram`
這個跟計劃相當吻合
for rea'ding tothe kids in the hos'pital.
為住院的孩子朗讀。
You”re right.
你説得對。
We”ll do it!
我們就來進行吧!
I”m going to talk to Dad'dy abou't it right now.
我現在就去跟爸爸談談這件事
But Dad was so exhau'sted when he came home from work.
但爸爸工作回來時已經累得不得了了。
Why do'n”t you talk to him abou't it tomor'row?
何不明天再跟他談?
You are a ve'ry smart young' man,Rob'bie.
你是個絕頂聰明的年輕人羅比。
I think I”ll wait until' tomor'row.
我想我就等明天再談。
You wo'n”t forget',will you?
你不會忘記吧?
Believe' me,I wo'n”t.
放心,我不會的。
It is a great i`dea',
這是個極好的主意。
and I prom'ise you I wo'n”t forget'.
我向你保證,我不會忘的。
Thanks,Mom.
謝謝,媽媽。
Thank you,Rob'bie.
謝謝你,羅比。
I do'n”t get it.

帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第59集教材。迅速提高您的聽説能力

版權聲明:本文源自 網絡, 於,由 楠木軒 整理發佈,共 3451 字。

轉載請註明: 帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第59集教材。迅速提高您的聽説能力 - 楠木軒