“去旅遊嗎?文案在這裡”
總有一片海適合我去看看。
There is always a sea for me to see.
走走停停,或南或北。
Stop and go, south or north.
換個地方看看人間煙火。
Look at the fireworks in another place.
重要的不是風景,而是腳下的路。是始終行走著的雙腳讓我成長,使我在青年時代就擁有直面整個世界的勇氣。
What matters is not the scenery, but the road at your feet. Is always walking feet let me grow, so that I have the Courage to face the whole world in my youth.
浩瀚星空,餘暉落日,海浪和沙。
Vast stars, afterglow sunset, waves and sand.
熱愛漫無邊際,生活自有分寸。
Love limitless, life is measured.
做一個世界的水手,遊遍所有的港口。
Be a sailor in the world and travel all the ports.
我要去旅行了,不是因為路途的風景,而是因為我想出發了。
I'm going to travel, not because of the scenery, but because I want to start.
我在你走過的路,吹你吹過的風,這算不算重逢。
I in the road you walked, blowing you blowing the wind, this is not a reunion.
一直渴望,迷失在地圖上的道道風和日麗。
Always longing, lost in the map of the road sunny and warm weather.
年少的我們,手裡攥的不是登機牌,而是通往星辰大海的門票。
When we were young, we were not holding boarding passes, but tickets to the stars and the sea.
成為空氣、山泉,融進綠色的土地,去消弭人和自然的距離,去野!
Become air, mountain spring, melt into green land. To eliminate the distance between man and nature, to the wild!
買包解決不了的問題,揹包試試。
If you can't solve the problem of buying a bag, try a backpack.
我從遠方趕來,赴你一面之約。
I came from afar to meet you.
註定要去的地方,多晚都有光。
Destined to go to the place, how late there is light.
揣著一口袋的開心滿載而歸。
With a pocket of happy great harvest.