《窃听风暴》主要是在讲述了1984年前东德东柏林史塔西(国家安全局)的一名秘密探员负责监听一男剧作家及其女友(知名演员),逐渐被他们的生活所吸引,转而同情他们的遭遇,以至最后暗中对他们施以援手的故事。影片中出现了不少的经典台词,小编整理了一些影片中经典的台词希望大家能够喜欢。
1.犯人如果无罪,会越来越愤怒,由于受到不公平对待他会咆哮、甚至暴怒。
An innocent prisoner will become more angry by the hour,due to the injustice suffered.He will shout and rage.
2.撒谎的人却早就准备好了说词,一旦承受压力,就会重复这些。
A liar has prepared sentences,which he falls back on when under pressure.
3.我就像德瑞曼,知道党需要艺术家,但艺术家更仰赖党。
l'm more like our dear Dreyman. He knows that the Party needs artists,but that artists need the Party even more.
4.都是那些内奸、走狗文化毁掉了雅斯卡。
lt was informers and conformists like that who ruined Albert.
5.如果你们要判断一个人是否有罪,最好的办法就是一直盘问到他认罪。
If you want to determine whether a person is guilty, the best way is to keep questioning his guilty plea。
6.如果有罪,不是越来越镇定、沉默,就是痛哭流涕。
A guilty prisoner becomes more calm and quiet...Or he cries.
7.他坠入死亡幽谷,忠心耿耿的人们围着他就像你们围着我一样,尽管太阳高高在上,他高贵的身躯,仍为七道阴影笼罩。
He fell to his death.The loyal men surround him, as you do me,and despite the high sun,cast seven shadows on his noble dead body.
8.我也会说慷慨激昂的话,豪瑟,但我与你不同,懂得拿捏。
l, too, like to provoke, Mr. Hauser.But unlike you, l know how far l can go.
9.你热爱人群,坚信人会改变。
Your love for mankind ... your belief that people can change.
10.给你一句忠告,我们不是学生了。
A piece of advice for you: We're not at school anymore.
11.对付他们最好方法,就是暂时羁押。
Temporary detention is the best way to deal with them.
12.他坠入了死亡幽谷,被命运巨轮无情辗过。
He fell to his death.Crushed by the mighty wheel.
13.若你认为体制纵容这种事,就这念头,我们就能抓你。
lf you think our humanistic system capable of such a thing,that alone would justify your arrest.
14.没信念可依循,没标的可反抗。
Nothing to believe in, nothing to rebel against。
15.别拿石头砸自己的脚啦!
We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot.
16.确认有罪或无罪的最佳方法就是不间断的重覆讯问。
The best way to establish guilt or innocence is non-stop interrogation.
17.这是唯一我能畅所欲言的地方。
lt's the only place left in the GDR where l can say what l want.