带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第63集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力

电视连续剧英语教学片《走遍美国》

快易准英语字幕


63走遍美国A Big Fish in a Lit'tle Pond 21-3

小池塘的大鱼(职业选择)
I lov'e my school.I hav'e so man'y good friend's there now.
我喜欢我的学校。我现在有那么多好朋友在那。
I wouldn”t miss a day eve'n if I were rea'lly sick.
即使我真的病了也不想错过一天。
Com'e and sit down for amin'ute,Michel'le.
过来坐一会儿米歇尔。
I”d like to talk toyou abou't som'ething.
我想跟你谈一件事。
Som'ething impor'tant.
一件重要的事情。
What ”s wrong,Su'zan?
有什么问题吗?苏珊。
Oh,there”s noth'ing wrong,Michel'le.
噢,没什么米歇尔。
But your dad'dy and I are tal'king abou't som'ething
但爸爸和我正在讨论一件事情。
that I”d like your opin'ion about'.
我需要你的意见。
I know.I heard you tal'king abou't it
我知道。我听到你们谈论的那件事,
theoth'er night when I was try'ing on my new clo'thes.
也就是我试新衣服的那天晚上,
It”s abou't mo'ving to Los An'ge.le`s.
是关于搬家到洛杉矶的事情。
You”re right.How doyou feel abou't it?
说对了,你觉得怎么样?
ell,I rea'lly wouldn”t want to move',but...
噢,我实在不愿意搬家,但是…
But?
但是什么?
But if you and Dad'dy wanted to,
但是假如你和爸爸想搬的话,
I guess' you know what ”s best for the fam'ily and for me.
我猜想你们一定知道怎样做对整个家庭和我是最有利的。
That ”s ve'ry consid'erate ofyou,Michel'le.
你真会体谅人米歇尔。
But what abou't your friend's?
但你的朋友怎么办?
I”d miss them a lot,
我会非常想念他们。
but I know what it feels like to miss som'eon`e.
但我知道想念一个人是什么样的滋味。
Hon'ey,we do'n”t hav'e to move'
亲爱的,我们不是非搬不可,
if you”re not going to be hap'py abou't it.
假如你会因为这种事而不快乐的话。
Does' Dad'dy want to move'?
爸爸想要搬吗?
I think so.He”s going to tell us tonight' abou't the job of'fer.
我想是这样。他今天晚上会告诉我们关于那份工作的事。
Well,how was ev'erybod'y”s day today'?
喂,今天各位过得怎么样?
Michel'le was chosen to do
米歇尔被挑选去
the school po'ster for the play this year.
今年学校话剧的海报。
Congrat`u`la'tions,Michel'le!That ”s som'ething!
恭喜,米歇尔太好了!
And how was your day,Su'zan?
那你今天过得怎么样?苏珊。
I see you”re in a good mood.
我看你心情很好。
Why do'n”t you tell us abou't your day.
何不告诉我们你这一天过得如何。
I met with Bill York.
我与比尔.约克会面了。
It”s OK to talk abou't it,Har'ry.
这件事可以摊开来谈了哈利。
Michel'le knows all abou't it.
米歇尔已经全知道了。
Rea'lly?
真的?
Rea'lly,Har'ry.
真的,哈利。
Michel'le and I hav'e all ki'nds of fee'lings
米歇尔和我感觉很复杂,
abou't lea'ving New York,the fam'ily,and friend's.
对于离开纽约家人和朋友。
But if you think you should take the job,we”re behi'nd you.
但如果你认为你应该接受这份工作,我们支持你。
What abou't Michel'le”s school?
那米歇尔的学校怎么办?
We”ll move' a'fter the school term.
我们等这学期结束后再搬。
What abou't her new friend's?
那她的新朋友呢?
I”ll make new friend's where`v'er we are as long as we”re toge th'er.
只要我们能在一起,无论在哪儿我都能交到新朋友。
We”re a fam'ily,Har'ry.
我们是一家人哈利。
What ev'er you think is right for you is right for us.
你认为对你是好事,对我们来说也是好事。
I am so touch'ed.The two ofyou are rea'lly som'ething.
我太感动了。你们俩个真是了不起。
We lov'e you,Dad'dy.
我们爱你,爸爸。
And I lov'e you.
我也爱你们。
OK.Now,tell us abou't your talk with Mr.York.
好啦,现在告诉我们你跟约克先生的谈话吧。
Did you take the job?
你接受了那份工作了吗?
Nope.
没有。
What ?
什么?
No? You didn”t take it?
没有?你没有接受?
No,I did not take the job.
对,我没有接受那份工作。
But,Dad'dy,I thought...
但是,爸爸,我想……
Har'ry,you didn”t turn it down becau'se of me?
哈利,你拒绝它该不是因为我吧?
Or me?
或者我?
No,no.I turned it down becau'se of me.
不不。我是因为我自己而拒绝了它。
How”s that ?
这是怎么一回事?
Well,I began' to think abou't you and abou't Michel'le,
噢,我开始想到你和米歇尔,
and then I a'sked my`self',
然后我问自己,
do I rea'lly want to work for the big'gest com'pany in the coun'try?
我真的想替全国最大的公司工作吗?
And?
结果呢?
And I do'n”t.
我不想这样
I went intobu'siness for my`self'
我当初自己开公司,
becau'se I like being my own boss.
是因为我喜欢自己当老板。
I run my own com'pany.I”m a big fish in a lit'tle pond.
我经营自己的公司。我是一条小池里的大鱼。
I”m not rea'lly sure I want to be a lit'tle fish in a big pond.
我不是真的很确定我想成为一条大池里的小鱼。
Oh,Dad'dy,does' that mean we do'n”t hav'e to move'?
噢,爸爸,你的意思是我们不必搬家了?
That ”s right,swee'the art`.
是的,宝贝。
Areyou sure?
你确定?
I couldn”t be more sure,Su'zan.
我再确定不过了苏珊。
I”m glad if you are,Har'ry.
假如你很确定的话,我就高兴,哈利。
And beside's,
更何况,
how could I liv'e in Los An'ge.le`s
我怎么能住在洛杉矶,
when all my fa'vorite peo'ple liv'e here?
而所有我喜欢的人都在这里。
Your fa'vorite peo'ple?
你喜欢的人?
Who”s that ?
谁呀?
The Stew'art fam'ily,of course.
当然是斯图尔特一家人了。

带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第63集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力


版权声明:本文源自 网络, 于,由 楠木轩 整理发布,共 3718 字。

转载请注明: 带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第63集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力 - 楠木轩