带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第66集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力

电视连续剧英语教学片《走遍美国》

快易准英语字幕


66走遍美国Career' Choices 22-3

职业选择(在家带孩子做服装设计)
Hi,big guy.
嗨,好小子。
That must be Ri'ta Mae.
一定是丽塔.梅。
She sure got here quick'ly.
她来得真快。
That ”s a good sign.
这是个好兆头。
She must like you and your work,Mari'lyn.
她一定是喜欢你和你的工作玛丽莲。
I think she”s just an'xious to see Max.
我觉得她只是急着想看麦克斯。
She lov'es chil'dren.
她喜欢孩子。
Hi,Mari'lyn.
嗨,玛丽莲。
Wel'com'e.
欢迎。
It”s so nice ofyou to com'e.
你能来真好。
Oh,I just wanted to see your ba'by,Max.
噢,我只是想看看你的宝贝麦克斯。
Hel`lo',Ri'ta Mae.
哈喽,丽塔.梅。
I hav'en”t seen you since the hos'pital.
自从医院相遇之后再也没有见到你了。
I”m El'len Stew'art,Mari'lyn”s moth'er-in-law.
我叫艾伦.斯图尔特,玛丽莲的婆婆。
We met at the hos'pital.Hel`lo'.
我们在医院见过。哈喽。
-How areyou?
-你好吗?
-I remem'ber.
-我记起来啦。
How areyou?
你好吗?
Oh,and there is Max!
噢,麦克斯在那!
Oh! My,how he”s grown !
噢!天啊,他长这么大了!
A lit'tle pres'ent for Max.
给麦克斯的一件小礼物。
Oh,it”s beau'tiful,Ri'ta Mae!
噢,太漂亮了,丽塔.梅。
You shouldn”t hav'e.
你不该这样破费的。
It”s noth'ing.
没什么。
It”s just a lit'tle pres'ent for Max.
这仅仅是给麦克斯的一件小礼物。
Can I get you som'e cof'fee or tea or a co'ld drink,Ri'ta Mae?
要咖啡,茶或者冷饮吗?丽塔.梅?
Oh,noth'ing,thank you.
噢,什么也不要,谢谢你
Well,I will leave you two to talk.
嗯,我走开,你们谈谈吧
Com'e on,you big guy.
过来,你这个好小子。
Yes,com'e on.
是的,过来。
That ”s it.
就这样。
It”s nice see'ing you.
非常高兴见到你。
Let me know if you need an'y thing.
假如你需要什么就通知我。
Thanks,El'len.
谢谢艾伦。
Thanks,El'len.
谢谢艾伦。
OK,Mari'lyn.
好了,玛丽莲。
You sounded like you”ve made a decis'ion when you called me.
你打电话给我的时候好像已经作了决定了?
I”m all ears.
我洗耳恭听。
I hav'e made a decis'ion,Ri'ta Mae.
我已经做了决定丽塔.梅。
I”ve decide'd to stay at home and be a full-time moth'er.
我决定留在家里做一个专职母亲
I”m dis`appoin'ted,but I respect' your decis'ion.
我很失望,但我尊重你的决定
If I had a chi'ld as cute as Max,
假如我有一个像麦克斯这样可爱的孩子。
I might dothe same thing.
我也可能会做同样的决定。
But I hav'en”t fin'ished telling you
但我还没有对你说完
theoth'er ha'lf of my decis'ion.
我这个决定的另一半。
Theoth'er ha'lf?
另一半?
Yes.
是的。
I think I can stay at home
我觉得我可以待在家里
and take care of Max and contin'ue` my career'.
一面照顾孩子,同时继续我的事业。
Sounds in'teresting.
听起来很有趣。
Let me hear it.
说给我听听。
Doyou remem'ber
你记得吗?
our talks abou't custom-design'ed dresses for the bout'ique?
我们曾经谈过为时装店设计订购的服装。
I sure do.
我当然记得。
Why ca'n”t I design' dresses for you here at home?
为什么我不能在家为你设计服装呢?
And make them here.
在这儿缝。
Hav'e the fit'tings here,too.
也在这里试穿。
And I could dothe sel'ling and the pri'cing at the bout'ique.
而我在时装店负责销售和标价。
Exac'tly.
就是这样。
Oh!

What ki'nd of dresses would you design'?
打算设计哪种服装?
I”ve thought abou't that for som'e time.
我已经想过一阵子了。
Yes?
真的?
Wed'ding dresses.
结婚礼服。
Wed'ding dresses?
结婚礼服?
Bril'liant i`dea'!
这个主意真棒!
There”s a big mar'ket today' in wed'ding dresses.
结婚礼服在目前有很大的市场。
That ”s what I thought.
我也是这样想的。
I like the i`dea' ve'ry much.
我很喜欢这个主意。
And if it”s success'ful,
假如成功的话,
we can expand' toall ki'nds of dresses.
我们可以扩展到所有种类的服装。
That ”s what I thought.
我也正这样想。
As a mat'ter of fact,
事实上。
I hav'e a cus'tomer for your first wed'ding dress.
我已经有了你的第一套结婚礼服的顾客。
My niece isget'ting mar'ried,
我侄女即将结婚。
and I”ve been try'ing to fi'nd just the right thing for her.
而我一直在为她找件合适的东西。
Mari'lyn,you”re going to design' my niece”s dress.
玛丽莲 现在就靠你来设计我侄女的结婚礼服。
That ”ll be our first one,
这将成为我们的第一个,
and then we”ll use it to sell oth'ers.
然后我们再利用它来销售其他的。
Doyou rea'lly mean it?
说的可是当真?
I rea'lly mean it.
当然是真的。
It”s a sim'ple i`dea',and it will work.
这主意很简单而且一定可行。
You can cer'tainly design' dresses.
你确实很能设计服装。
I knowthat.
我知道。
And there”s no rea'son why you ca'n”t do it from your home.
而且也没有理由不可以在家里做。
I”m so excite'd!
我好兴奋!
I ca'n”t wait to tell Rich'ard!
我简直迫不及待想告诉理查德!
If I had a ba'by like Max,
假如我有一个像麦克斯这样的宝贝,
I”d want to stay home and be near him all the time,too.
我也要整天都在他身边。
You”re ma'king the right decis'ion
你做了一个正确的决择
for Max and for your self too,Mari'lyn.
为麦克斯,也为自己,玛丽莲。
It all sounds so ea'sy.
一切听起来竟是如此简单。
Now the hard work begin's.
艰苦的工作现在开始了。
Would you like to see som'e of my design's that I”ve been wor'king on?
想不想看看我正在设计的一些服装?
I”d lov'e to.
我想看。
Ooh! Oh,that ”s won'derful!
噢!噢,太好了
Ooh
噢……

带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第66集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力


版权声明:本文源自 网络, 于,由 楠木轩 整理发布,共 3755 字。

转载请注明: 带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第66集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力 - 楠木轩