带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第60集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力

电视连续剧英语教学片《走遍美国》

快易准英语字幕


60走遍美国Qual'ity Time 20-3

高质量的时间(夫妻合作)
Good mor'ning.
早安。
What a won'derful mor'ning!
多么美好的早晨啊!
Do'n”t the flow'ers smell won'derful?
花儿闻起来好香,不是吗?
Good mor'ning,El'len.
早安,艾伦。
Yes,they do.
是的,花儿好香。
That ”s why I”m rea'ding my pa'per and hav'ing my cof'fee
这就是今天早上为什么我看报纸喝咖啡,
on the pat'i.o` this mor'ning.
要在院子里。
Ah,it does' smell sweet.
噢,它们确实很香。
How was your school-board mee'ting la'st night?
昨天晚上你们的联合校董会开得怎么样?
You must”ve com'e home ve'ry late.
一定很晚才回家。
Did you fi'nd the san'dwich I made for you?
你找到我为你做的三明治了吗?
Thanks,dear.
谢谢,亲爱的。
I was so tired
我太累了
I didn”t eve'n fin'ish it.
没有能吃完它。
Phil'ip,I”ve been wor'king on this speci'al proj'ect`
菲利普,我一直在研拟一项特别计划,
withthe school board,
和联合校董会一起
and I”d like your opin'ion abou't it.
我需要你的意见。
What is it?
是个什么样的计划?
I”ve been try'ing to fi'nd
我一直在寻求
a way to encour'age rea'ding.
鼓励阅读的办法。
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Well,I think I may hav'e found away to do it.
噢,我想我也许已找到一种办法说给我听吧。
I work with fam'ilies eve'ry day,El'len.
我每天的工作就是接触一些家庭,艾伦。
I see how peo'ple spend their leis'ure time--
我看到人们怎样利用闲暇时间
young' and o'ld.
不管是年轻的还是年老的
Mo'stly wat'ching tel'evision.
大部分是看电视。
Well,that would be OK
那倒没有什么关系
if,and I repea't,
只要,我重复一遍
if peo'ple took the time to read.
只要人们肯花时间去阅读
I couldn”t agree' withyou more.
我彻底同意你的看法。
The ques'tion is,
问题是
how do we get them to read more?
我们怎样才能使他们多阅读?
I think
我想
you”re going togiv'e me thea'nswer tothat ques'tion.
你是要给我这个问题的答案
You hav'e that look in youreye.
你的眼睛显示出已有了答案。
I do hav'e an a'nswer,Phil'ip.
我确实有一个答案菲利普。
Or at least I think I do.
至少我想我有了答案。
Well,tell me abou't it.
那么,告诉我吧。
The plan is a sim'ple one.
计划很简单。
Invol've the entire' fam'ily in a rea'ding proj'ect`.
让整个家庭都参与阅读计划。
In the home?
在家中?
Yes,in the home.
是的,在家中。
But first in the school-rooms.
但首先是在教室里。
Hmm,in'teresting.
嗯,有意思。
But how doyou plan to dothat ?
但,你预备怎么做呢?
By arra'nging withthe pub'lic schools
首先,从公立学校开始
tosched'ule` one hour a week--to start with.
安排每星期一个小时。
Dur'ing that time
在那一小时
par'ents are invite'd to attend'--
家长被邀请来参加
and to read along' withthe chil'dren--their chil'dren.
和孩子们,他们的孩子们一起阅读。
It can go beyond' the school sys'tem,El'len.
这可以推广到学校体制以外艾伦。
Rea'lly?
真的?
I guar`antee' you it would go ve'ry well in the hos'pitals.
我保证在医院这种计划会推行得很好。
My pa'tients--mo'stly kids--
我的病人大多数是孩子
would lov'e to read and be read to.
会喜欢阅读,喜欢别人读给他们听的。
You think so?
你想会是这样吗?
I know so.
我确定知道是这样。
May'be we can expe'riment with your pa'tients
也许我们可以在你的病人中试试,
and see how the plan works.
看看这项计划实施得如何。
I lov'e the i`dea'.
我喜欢这个主意。
Would you work with me on it?
你愿意和我一起来做吗?
I would lov'e to,Phil'ip.
我当然愿意,菲利普。
And that way,
而且那样的话
we”ll spend more time togeth'er,El'len.
我们会有更多的时间在一起艾伦。
We just do'n”t see each oth'er an'y more.
我们彼此几乎见不到面了
You and I are ve'ry bu'sy thes edays.
这些天来我们俩都很忙。
This is true.
这倒是事实。
We need to fi'nd time to be togeth'er more,
我们确实需要多找时间相聚一下,
to do things togeth'er more--you and I.
也需要多在一起工作。
This would be a won'derful way to accom'plish that.
这倒是达到这个目的的绝佳办法。
I hav'e a ques'tion.
我有一个问题。
Yes?
是吗?
What do we read?
我们读些什麽呢?
Tothe pa'tients in the ward?
读给病房的病人听?
Yes.
是的。
Well,

let you and I talk abou't it.
我们就来讨论一下。
What would you like to read tothem ?
你想读些什么给他们听?
Mrs.Stew'art and I
斯图尔特太太和我
will read a po'em by Rob'ert Frost.
要朗读罗伯特.弗罗斯特作的一首诗
It”s called
它的题目是
Stop'ping by Woods on a Sno'wy Eve'ning.
雪夜林边小驻。
Would you begin',El'len?
可以开始了吗?艾伦
All right.
好的。
"Stop'ping by Woods on a Sno'wy Eve'ning"
雪夜林边小驻
by Rob'ert Frost.
罗伯特.弗罗斯特作。
Whose woods these are I think Iknow.
这是谁的林子,我想我知道。
His house is in the vil'lage though;
虽然他的屋子是在村子里。
He will not see me stop'ping here
他不会看到我驻足此地,
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
注视他落满雪花的林子。
My lit'tle horse must think it queer
我的小马一定感到奇怪,
To stop without' a farm'house` near
为何停在没有农舍的地方,
Between' the woods and froze'n lake
就在林子和冰湖之间,
The dar'kest eve'ning ofthe year.
在这一年中最漆黑的夜晚,
He giv'es his har'ness bells a shake
摇动绳上的铃铛,
Toa'sk if there is som'e mistake'.
想问问是否搞错了。
The o'nly oth'er sound”s the sweep of ea'sy wind and down flake.
徐风掠过和细雪纷飞,
The woods are lov'ely,dark and deep,
林子迷人,漆黑而深邃,
But I hav'e prom'ises to keep,
但是我有约要赴,
And miles to go before' I sleep,
在我就寝前还得赶许多里,
And miles to go before' I sleep.
在我就寝前还得赶许多里路。
You two belong' on stage! That was won'derful!
你们俩简直是职业演员.太棒了!
Gran'dpa`!
爷爷!
Dad...Rob'bie.When did you com'e?
爸爸…罗比。你们什么时候来的?
We”ve been lis'tening toyou bo'th.
我们一直在听你们朗诵。
These are luc'ky kids.
这是一群幸运的孩子。
Doyou enjoy' rea'ding togeth'er?
你们喜欢在一起朗诵吗?
Well,we may read togeth'er aloud' at home.
嗯.我们或许可以在家里一起大声朗诵。
You were right,Rob'bie.
你做对了罗比。
I know.
我知道。

带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第60集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力

版权声明:本文源自 网络, 于,由 楠木轩 整理发布,共 4349 字。

转载请注明: 带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第60集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力 - 楠木轩