《竊聽風暴》主要是在講述了1984年前東德東柏林史塔西(國家安全局)的一名秘密探員負責監聽一男劇作家及其女友(知名演員),逐漸被他們的生活所吸引,轉而同情他們的遭遇,以至最後暗中對他們施以援手的故事。影片中出現了不少的經典台詞,小編整理了一些影片中經典的台詞希望大家能夠喜歡。
1.犯人如果無罪,會越來越憤怒,由於受到不公平對待他會咆哮、甚至暴怒。
An innocent prisoner will become more angry by the hour,due to the injustice suffered.He will shout and rage.
2.撒謊的人卻早就準備好了説詞,一旦承受壓力,就會重複這些。
A liar has prepared sentences,which he falls back on when under pressure.
3.我就像德瑞曼,知道黨需要藝術家,但藝術家更仰賴黨。
l'm more like our dear Dreyman. He knows that the Party needs artists,but that artists need the Party even more.
4.都是那些內奸、走狗文化毀掉了雅斯卡。
lt was informers and conformists like that who ruined Albert.
5.如果你們要判斷一個人是否有罪,最好的辦法就是一直盤問到他認罪。
If you want to determine whether a person is guilty, the best way is to keep questioning his guilty plea。
6.如果有罪,不是越來越鎮定、沉默,就是痛哭流涕。
A guilty prisoner becomes more calm and quiet...Or he cries.
7.他墜入死亡幽谷,忠心耿耿的人們圍着他就像你們圍着我一樣,儘管太陽高高在上,他高貴的身軀,仍為七道陰影籠罩。
He fell to his death.The loyal men surround him, as you do me,and despite the high sun,cast seven shadows on his noble dead body.
8.我也會説慷慨激昂的話,豪瑟,但我與你不同,懂得拿捏。
l, too, like to provoke, Mr. Hauser.But unlike you, l know how far l can go.
9.你熱愛人羣,堅信人會改變。
Your love for mankind ... your belief that people can change.
10.給你一句忠告,我們不是學生了。
A piece of advice for you: We're not at school anymore.
11.對付他們最好方法,就是暫時羈押。
Temporary detention is the best way to deal with them.
12.他墜入了死亡幽谷,被命運巨輪無情輾過。
He fell to his death.Crushed by the mighty wheel.
13.若你認為體制縱容這種事,就這念頭,我們就能抓你。
lf you think our humanistic system capable of such a thing,that alone would justify your arrest.
14.沒信念可依循,沒標的可反抗。
Nothing to believe in, nothing to rebel against。
15.別拿石頭砸自己的腳啦!
We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot.
16.確認有罪或無罪的最佳方法就是不間斷的重覆訊問。
The best way to establish guilt or innocence is non-stop interrogation.
17.這是唯一我能暢所欲言的地方。
lt's the only place left in the GDR where l can say what l want.