楠木軒

“一眼中意”的英文個籤:只要你還笑,那世界就不算太糟糕

由 問成風 發佈於 經典

1.In the face of full disappointment, I can only smile and say nothing.

面對滿滿的失望,也只能笑着説沒事。

2.We all want to smile like flowers, even if mixed with heartbreak.

我們都要笑的燦爛如花,縱然摻雜着萬般心碎。

3.Some people appear in your life, just to tell you, you are so kind to cheat.

有的人出現在你的生命裏,就是為了告訴你,你真好騙。

4.You come with the slow moonlight, and the snow seems gentle.

你攜緩緩月色而來,雪也好似温柔瀰漫。

5.As long as you laugh, the world is not too bad.

只要你還笑,那世界就不算太糟糕。

6.She's your indispensable oxygen. I'm your indispensable carbon dioxide.

她是你不可缺少的氧氣,我是你可有可無的二氧化碳。

7.Too tired to hold on,Too in love to let go.

繼續走下去,太累;可是太愛你,卻又無法放手。

8.What do you laugh at, you will be very sad.

你笑什麼,明明就難過得要死。

9.Heroes of earth are not here yet,Please take care of yourself.

蓋世英雄還沒來,請你照顧好自己。

10.Qingcheng spring, the end is just the bustling past.

傾城春色,終只是繁華過往。

11.When you are soft hearted, you can forgive everything. When my heart is hard, I am the whole world.

心軟的時候,什麼都可以原諒。心硬的時候,老子就是全世界。

12.You can like many people in your life, but only one loves you.

一生中可以喜歡很多人,但心疼的只有一個。