電視連續劇英語教學片《走遍美國》
快易準英語字幕
第3集 走遍美國 Lin’den Street 1-3
林登大街(斯圖爾特一家) 1-3
And giv'e her a tea’spoon` ofthe med’icine a'fter eve'ry meal.
每餐之後給她吃一茶匙的藥。
Do’n”t wor’ry. She”ll be fine.
不要擔心 她會好的。
You”re wel'come. Good-bye.
不用謝。再見。
How areyou?
你怎麼樣?
I”m tired and hun’gry.
我累了,也餓了。
Well, Mari'lyn and Rich'ard called.
好啦,瑪麗蓮和理查德打電話來了。
They ”ll be here soon, and then we”ll eat.
他們馬上就到。他們們一到就開飯。
All right. Is...is Su'zan com’ing?
好吧,蘇珊來嗎?
Well, she”ll be here later.
來,她會晚一點。
She hasto work late tonight’.
她今晚得工作得晚一些。
And what ”s Rob'bie coo’king for din’ner?
羅比為晚餐準備了什麼?
It”s a surpris e’.
會是一個驚喜。
I hope it”s pas’ta.
我希望是意大利麪。
Rob'bie, the din’ner was terrif'ic.
羅比, 晚餐真是棒透。
Yes, it was delici’ous.
對,味道非常好。
What ”s for dessert’?
有什麼甜點呢?
Oh, I forgot’ dessert’.
哦,我忘了甜點了。
Rob'bie!
羅比!
Do’n”t wor’ry.
別愁。
We”ve got lots of ice cream.
我們有很多冰淇淋。
Oh, I”d lov’e som'e ice cream.
哦,我想吃冰淇淋。
Well, there ”s choc’olate and cof'fee and a lit'tle vanil’la.
好的。這有巧克力冰淇淋,咖啡冰淇淋和一點香草的。
I”ll hav'e vanil’la.
我要香草的。
Isthat all right with ev’eryon`e?
各位有意見嗎?
I”ll hav'e choc’olate.
我要巧克力的。
Me, too.
我也是。
Uh, one scoop of cof'fee
我要一勺咖啡的,
and one scoop of choc’olate for me.
和一勺巧克力的。
Rob'bie, will you help me serve?
羅比,你能幫幫我嗎?
I keep thin’king abou't that bag of film. Eight rolls.
我一直在想著旅行袋的事。一共有八卷。
A whole day”s work.
一整天的成果呀。
And good stuff, too.
而且都很精采。
Do’n”t wor’ry, Rich'ard.
別擔心,理查德。
Som’eon`e will fi'nd it.
總有人發現它的。
I”ll get it.
我去開門。
Hel`lo’.
嗨。
Hel`lo’.
嗨。
Does' Rich'ard Stew'art liv'e here?
理查德·斯圖爾特住這嗎?
Yes, he”s my broth'er.
是的。他是我哥哥。
I”m Rob'bie...Rob'bie Stew'art.
我叫羅比,羅比.斯圖爾特。
I”m Al`exa'ndra Pap’pas.
我叫亞歷山德拉.帕帕斯。
How doyou do?
你好。
Your broth'er left his bag of film on the fer’ryboat`.
你哥哥將他的旅行袋遺放在渡船上了。
I found it.
我發現了它。
I”m rea’lly glad to see you.
非常高興見到你。
I mean...my broth'er”ll be rea’lly glad to see you!
我的意思是我哥哥見到你會非常高興。
Rob'bie! Whois it?
羅比,是誰呀?
It”s Rich'ard”s film!
理查德的底片找到了。
I mean, Al`exa'ndra Pap’pas.
我是説亞歷山德拉.帕帕斯。
Com’e in, please.
請進。。
Al`exa'ndra!
亞歷山德拉!
Hel`lo’, Rich'ard. I found your bag!
嗨,理查德,我找到了你的旅行袋。
Oh, thank you! Thank you!
哦,謝謝,謝謝。
Um...Al`exa'ndra, let me introduce’
you.
噢…亞歷山德拉,讓我介紹一下。
This is my wife Mari'lyn.
這是我太太瑪麗蓮。
Rich'ard showed me your pho’to`.
理查德給我看了你的相片。
How doyou do ?
你好。
Oh yes.
好。
Rich'ard to’ld us all abou't you.
理查德跟我們談起你。
It”s nice to meet you.
很高興見到你。
And this is my moth'er, El'len Stew'art.
這是我媽媽,艾倫.斯圖爾特。
How doyou do.
你好。
And my fa'ther, Dr. Phil'ip Stew'art.
這是我父親,菲利普.斯圖爾特醫生。
Nice to meet you, Al`exa'ndra.
很高興見到你,亞歷山德拉。
And...ah...you met Rob'bie.
還有…啊,你已經見過的羅比。
Yes. And you must be Su'zan. Hi.
是的。你一定是蘇珊了。嗨。
Hi. Wel’come.
嗨,歡迎。
I”m so glad you found the bag
我很高興你發現了旅行袋。
and took the time and troub’le to return it.
而且讓你麻煩花時間將它送來。
Oh, it was no troub’le.
哦,沒什麼麻煩。
I just took thewrong train.
只是我坐錯了車。
Would you like som’ething to eat?
來吃點東西,好嗎?
Thank you, no.
謝謝,不用了。
I”m late for din’ner at my house.
我回家吃晚飯要遲到了
I rea’lly hav'e to go.
我真的得走了。
Would you like to call home?
想跟家裏通個電話嗎?
I”d appre'ci.ate` that.
謝謝您讓我使用電話!
Please, use the phone.
請隨便用。
Thanks. Excuse' me.
謝謝。失陪一下。
Al`exa'ndra”s a high-school
excha'nge stu'dent from Greece.
亞歷山德拉是從希臘來的交換高中生。
Where does' she liv'e?
她住在哪?
Witha fam'ily in the Bronx.
住在布朗克斯區的一個家庭。
Oh, that ”s not too far from
here!
噢,那不是很遠
Take it ea’sy, Rob'bie.
放輕鬆點,羅比。
Thank you.
謝謝。
I can o'nly stay a few min’utes.
我只能停留幾分鐘。
Have som'e iced tea.
喝點冰茶吧。
Thanks, Mrs. Stew'art.
謝謝!斯圖爾特太太。
Please sit down , Al`exa'ndra.
請坐,亞歷山德拉。
So, you”re an excha'nge stu'dent.
哦,你是一名交換學生。
Where doyou go to school?
在哪上學?
At the Bronx High School of
Science.
在布朗克斯區的理科中學讀書。
Oh, that ”s a ve'ry good school.
哦,那是個好學校。
What are your fa’vorite sub’jec`ts?
喜歡哪些課程?
Bi`ol’ogy and math`emat’ics.
生物學和數學。
Rich'ard tells me you”re a
doc'tor.
理查德告訴我您是醫生。
Yes, a pe`diatrci'an.
是的,小兒科醫師。
And what does' your fa'ther do ?
令尊是做什麼的。
He”s a law’yer, in Thes`salon'iki.
他是塞薩洛尼基的一名律師
Would you like som'e pas’ta?
來點意大利麪?
I made it my`self’.
我自己做的。
It might be a lit'tle co’ld.
可能有點涼了。
Thanks, no. I do hav'e to go.
謝謝,不用了。我真的得走了。
It was nice meeting you all.
很高興見到你們一家人。
Well, may'be you”ll com'e for lunch som'e Sun’day`,
既然如此,或許哪個星期天你能來吃頓午飯
so we can rea’lly thank you
讓我們好好地謝謝你。
for bringing Rich'ard”s bag
back.
送回理查德的旅行包。
May'be.
也許吧。
You”re wel'come an'y time.
歡迎隨時來玩。
Good-bye.
再見。
Can I drive you home?
我開車送你回去好嗎?
No, thanks.
不用了,謝謝。
The train is just up the street.
地鐵車就在街的那一頭
It wo’n”t take me long at all.
不需要花很長時間的
Well, you rea’lly saved the day
for me, Al`exa'ndra.
你真的幫了我一個大忙,亞歷山德拉
Bye.
再見。
Bye-bye.
再見。
Good night.
晚安。
She”s a smart young’ la’dy, and ve'ry nice.
她是個聰明的年輕姑娘,而且很善良。
Ve’ry! Hey, she forgot’ her bag!
非常!嘿,她忘了她的包。
I guess’ we”ll be seeing Al`exa'ndra again'.
我想我們不久又將見到亞歷山德拉
Right, Rob'bie?
對吧? 羅比。