帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第50集教材。迅速提高您的聽說能力

電視連續劇英語教學片《走遍美國》

快易準英語字幕


第50集 走遍美國Pho’to` Fin’ish 17-2
照片完成(影集出版)17-2
Good mor’ning.
早安。
Good mor’ning.My name is Rich'ard Stew'art.
早安。我叫理查德.斯圖爾特。
I”m here to see Mr.Carl’son.
我來見卡爾森先生。
Please sit down ,Mr.Stew'art.
請坐,斯圖爾特先生。
Mr.Carl’son will be withyou short’ly.
卡爾森先生不久就可以見你了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Excuse' me,Mr.Carl’son,
對不起,卡爾森先生。
but Rich'ard Stew'art is here
但理查德.斯圖爾特正在這兒。
for his ten o”clock appoint’ment withyou.
等著十點鐘與你的晤談。
OK.Thank you.
好.謝謝。
Like I said,he”ll be withyou short’ly.
正像我所說,他不久就可以與你會面。
Thank you.
謝謝.
Yes,Mr.Carl’son.Yes,sir.
是的,卡爾森先生.是的,先生。
He”s read'y for you,Mr.Stew'art.
他可以見你啦,斯圖爾特先生。
Thank you.In there?
謝謝.在那裡面嗎?
Yes.In there.Good luck.
是的,在那裡面.祝你好運.
Com’e in,com'e in.
進來,進來。
This is a cra’zy mor’ning.Hel`lo’,Rich'ard.
這是一個忙得頭昏的早晨。哈嘍,理查德。
Hel`lo’,Mr.Carl’son.
哈嘍,卡爾森先生。
Sit down ,sit down.
請坐 請坐。
Thank you for see’ing me on such short no’tice.
謝謝您這樣快就安排見我。
I hope you”ve brough’t your pic'tures along’.
我希望你帶了你的照片一起來。
I see that you hav’e.Let”s get right to it.
我看到你帶來了。我們就直接談正事了。
We need a new cof'fee-ta’ble book,
我們需要一本可以擺在咖啡桌上的書。
and a book of pho’to`s abou't the U`ni'ted States still feels right.
而一本關於美國的攝影集仍然很有前景。
OK,let”s take a look.
好了,讓我們來看一看。
Good.Ve’ry good.Fam'ily Al'bum,U.S.A.
不錯,很不錯。美國家庭寫真集。
It”s an ex’cellent ti’tle.
這是個絕妙的書名。
If you had to describe’ the book in one sen’tence,
假如要你用一句話來描述這本書
how would you do it?
你怎麼說?
Well,I”d describe’ it as a book which is a...
嗯,我會把這本書形容成一幅…
a por’trait` ofthe U`ni'ted States--
一幅美國的剪影,
the places,the peo'ple--mo'st ly the peo'ple.
美國的一些地方,人民,大部分是人。
The things they do,the ways they liv'e,
他們所做的事情,他們的生活方式,
the places they vis’it,and the land'mark`s.
他們所去的地方,以及地標等等。
A pho’togra`phic jour ney.
一次透過攝影作品的旅行
These are won'derful--
這些好得很,
these pho’to`s in your perfor’ming arts sec’tion.
你這些表演藝術中心部分的照片。
Car’negie Hall,Lin’coln Cen’ter.
卡奈基音樂廳,林肯中心。
I”m glad you like them.
我很高興你喜歡它們。
I do,but...
我確實喜歡,但是…
But?
但是?
There”s som’ething mis’sing.You”ve got a good eye,Rich'ard.
少了些東西。你有藝術眼光理查德。
You”re a terrif'ic pho’to`gr'apher.
你是一名出色的攝影師。
But before’ I can pub’lish your work,
但在我出版你的書之前,
I need to meet with my mar’keting depart'ment,
我需要跟我的行銷部門商量一下,
and you”ve got to doone more thing.
而且你還要做一件事。
What ”s that ,Mr.Carl’son?
什麼事?卡爾森先生。
In the sec’tion on cul’ture,
在文化這部分,
you”ve include’d perfor’ming arts cen’ters,
你拍了表演藝術中心,
but you”ve left out street perfor’mance.
但你忽略了街頭表演。
The mimes.The mu’sicians.The da’ncers--in the parks and on the streets.
幽默劇演員,音樂家啊,在公園或街頭跳舞的人啦。
Rich'ard,if you go out
理查德,假如你
and pho’togra`ph street perfor’mances in the cit'y,
拍攝城市的街頭表演,
you”ll hav'e it.
那你就大功告成了。
That is a great i`dea'.
這是個好主意。
The perfor’ming arts cen’ters and the street perfor’mances.
表演藝術中心及街頭表演。
I”ll do it.
我會去辦。
If you do it,I”ll pub’lish your work.
假如你拍好了我就出版你的作品。
Areyou ser’ious?
你說真的嗎?
I”ve nev'er been more ser’ious.
我從來沒有比現在更認真了.
When doyou think you can return’ with street perfor’mances?
你覺得何時可以帶來街頭表演藝術的攝像作品?
A coup’le of weeks.
兩三個星期吧。
If they ”re as good asthe rest ofthese pic'tures,it”s a deal.
假如它們跟這些其餘的照片一樣好的話,我們的交易就成功了。
You wo’n”t be dis`appoin’ted,Mr.Carl’son.Thanks.
我不會讓你失望的卡爾森先生。謝謝。
Good-bye,Rich'ard,and good luck.See you in two weeks.
再見,理查德,祝你好運。兩週後見。
Good-bye,Mr.Carl’son.Thanks.
再見,卡爾森先生.謝謝。
So if you like the street-perfor’mance pho’to`s,
這麼說,假如你喜歡街頭表演的照片的話,
you”ll rea’lly pub’lish Fam'ily Al'bum,U.S.A.?
你真的會出版美國家庭寫真集?
When I say som’ething,I mean it.
我說的一定會兌現。
Go to work.Good-bye.
去工作吧。再見。
Good-bye.
再見。

帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第50集教材。迅速提高您的聽說能力


版權宣告:本文源自 網路, 於,由 楠木軒 整理釋出,共 3298 字。

轉載請註明: 帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第50集教材。迅速提高您的聽說能力 - 楠木軒