帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第56集教材。迅速提高您的聽說能力

電視連續劇英語教學片《走遍美國》

快易準英語字幕


56走遍美國I Do 18-2

我願意(婚禮)
And now for...som'ething o'ld,
現在,接著是...一些舊的,
som'ething new,som'ething bor'rowed,
一些新的,一些借來的,
and som'ething blue.
一些藍色的。
OK.Let”s see.
好。讓我們看看。
Som'ething bor'rowed.
借來的東西。
That ”s this dress.Bor'rowed from Mari'lyn.
那就是這件禮服。跟瑪麗蓮借的。
Som'ething blue.
藍色的東西。
My wrist'band`.
我的腕帶。
I wore it when I mar'ried your fa'ther.
我和你父親結婚時戴著它。
Oh,Moth'er.I forgot' you still had it.
噢,媽媽。我忘了你仍然保留著它。
It”s just so lov'ely.
它是那麼可愛。
I bought it in an an`ti'que shop
我在一家古董店買的
when I was abou't eigh`teen' years o'ld.
那時我差不多十八歲。
I saved it for my wed'ding day.
我留著等我的結婚日才用。
And you saved it for me,didn”t you,Moth'er?
也留著要給我,對嗎?媽媽。
Yes,hon'ey.I did.
是的,親愛的,是這樣。
Are we ev'er going to fin'ish?
我們這樣談得完嗎?
All right.OK.
好吧。行了。
Som'ething bor'rowed.
借的東西。
The wed'ding dress.And som'ething blue.
結婚禮服。藍色的東西。
The wrist'band`.Som'ething o'ld?
腕帶。舊的東西?
Som'ething o'ld.
舊的東西。
Right.What ”s o'ld?
對了,舊的東西是什麼?
Of course!
當然有!
Som'ething o'ld.
舊的東西。
I had plan'ned to wearthem.
我早就預備戴它們了
Gran'dma`”s pearls!
奶奶的珍珠項鍊!
Oh,Gran'dpa` will be so pleased that you”re wear'ing them.
噢,戴了它,爺爺一定會非常高興。
I”m sure he misses Gran'dma` on a day like this.
我想在這樣的日子裡,爺爺一定會思念奶奶的。
Help me withthem ,Mari'lyn.
幫我戴上,瑪麗蓮。
I”ve nev'er worn them before'.
我從來沒有戴過這個。
I”ve been sa'ving them for today'.
我一直留著等今天才戴。
Sa'ving them for today'?
留著等今天?
Oh,you”re a real Stew'art!
噢,你是一個真正的斯圖爾特家的!
Oh,thereyou go.
噢,一切都好了。
Lov'ely!
太可愛了!
Lov'ely!
太可愛了
Lov'ely!
太可愛了!
Som'ething bor'rowed,som'ething blue.
借的東西,藍色的東西。
Som'ething o'ld...
舊的東西…
and now for som'ething new.
現在輪到新的東西了。
Theveil.
面紗。
Oh,it”s so beau'tiful,Mari'lyn!
噢,它好漂亮瑪麗蓮。
You rea'lly are a fabu'lous desi'gner,Mari'lyn.
你真是一個絕佳的設計師瑪麗蓮。
Does'n”t it look just right on Su'zan?
蘇珊戴起來正好,不是嗎?
Per'fect!
太棒了!
And when you bo'th say,"I do,"
當你們兩人都說"我願意"時,
Har'ry will lift this veil o'ver your haed'
哈利會掀起面紗
and kiss the bride.
吻新娘。
Oh,I”m so excite'd!
噢,我真是太興奮了!
When you said,"I do," Mari'lyn,
當你說"我願意"時瑪麗蓮,
it sud'denly became' real.
一切突然成真了。
That ”s all right,Su'zan.
沒有錯蘇珊。
You”ve got the wed'ding-dayjit'ters!
你已經得了婚禮緊張症!
In less than twohour s,
在不到兩個小時之後,
you will be Mrs.Har'ry Ben'nett.
你將成為哈利.班尼特太太。
Oh,that remi'nds me.
噢,這倒提醒了我。
If we do'n”t get dressed,
假如我們不去打扮的話,
we wo'n”t be there
我們將無法
to see Su'zan becom'e Mrs.Har'ry Ben'nett.
目睹蘇珊成為哈利.班尼特太太。
Before' you leave--do I look all right?
在你們離開之前告訴我,我這樣子可以嗎?
You nev'er looked bet'ter.
再漂亮不過了。
Mom.
媽媽。
She”s right.
她說得沒錯。
And that ”s dear lit'tle Max.
那是親愛的小麥克斯。
Got to go and feed him.
我得走了,該去喂他了。
What am I suppose'd to do?
我該做什麼?
Take off theveil,
拿掉面紗
kick off your shoes,and sit down.
脫掉鞋子,坐下來。
We”ll com'e up`stair's and get you in a lit'tle while.
我們待會兒就上樓來帶你下去。
Rich'ard”s going to take som'e wed'ding pic'tures
理查德準備拍一些結婚照片。
before' the ce'remony.
在婚禮前。
So just relax'.
所以你放輕鬆點。
Areyou kid'ding? Relax'?
在開玩笑嗎?放輕鬆點?
Su'zan Stew'art...you are abou't to becom'e Su'zan Ben'nett--
你即將成為蘇珊.班尼特
Mrs.Har'ry Ben'nett.
哈利.班尼特太太。

帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第56集教材。迅速提高您的聽說能力

版權宣告:本文源自 網路, 於,由 楠木軒 整理釋出,共 2801 字。

轉載請註明: 帶快易準英語字幕的走遍美國第56集教材。迅速提高您的聽說能力 - 楠木軒