1.Once I vowed to dedicate my life to love, but later I didn't die but my youth tasted my life for me.
曾經我發誓要把生命獻給愛情,後來我沒死只是青春替我償了命。
2.Since time immemorial, love has always been an empty hate, and the origin of a good dream is the easiest to wake up.
多情自古空餘恨,好夢由來最易醒。
3.The road ahead is long and splendid.
關關難過關關過,前路漫漫且燦爛。
4.Trance half life rotten mud, even cry are afraid of disrespect.
恍惚半生爛如泥,連哭都怕失禮。
5.The green mountain is not as long as your eyebrows. I don't regret that zhongzi is beyond my wall.
青山不及你眉長,不悔仲子逾我牆。
6.How much love, apart from the beginning of the heart is more pain.
當初有多愛,分開時心就有多痛。
7.Later to give up is to use, my tears in exchange for the great enlightenment.
後來的放棄都是用,我的眼淚換來的大徹大悟。
8.Never frown, even when you are not happy, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
就算不快樂也不要皺眉頭,因為你永遠不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。
9.I love you more than anyone, but it doesn't make any sense.
我比任何人都愛你,但這句話沒有任何意義。
10.Everything is going up in price, but people are getting cheaper.
什麼都在漲價,只有人心越來越廉價。
11.Fortunately, I got to know qingtaohuamian. Since then, it has been a warm spring in the fields.
幸得識卿桃花面,從此阡陌多暖春。
12.Loneliness, like fever, is at its best at night .
孤獨和發燒一樣,在夜晚最盛。