《教父》講述黑幫故事的電影。1945年夏天,美國本部黑手黨柯里昂家族首領,“教父”維託·柯里昂為小女兒康妮舉行了盛大的婚禮。“教父”有三個兒子:暴躁好色的長子桑尼,懦弱的次子弗雷德和剛從二戰戰場回來的小兒子邁克。其中桑尼是“教父”的得力助手;而邁克雖然精明能幹,卻對家族的“事業”沒什麼興趣。“教父”是黑手黨首領,常幹違法的勾當。但同時他也是許多弱小平民的保護神,深得人們愛戴。《教父》是一部眾口稱讚的超級經典,它在權威電影網站上的好評率高達百分之百,《教父》不但在評論、藝術和票房上取得了全勝,而且還為後人樹立了典範。
1.我記不起你上次是何時 請我到你家去喝咖啡了
I can't remember the last time that you invited me... to your house for a cup of coffee...
2.你這種誠實人的敵人,也就是我的敵人
And if, by chance... an honest man like yourself should make enemies...then they would become my enemies.
3.我們若不能分一杯羹,我們可能會失去一切
If we don't get a piece of that action...we risk everything we have.
4.我會給他一個他無法拒絕的提議
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
5.家父提了個他不能拒絕的條件.那是什麼?路卡布拉西用槍頂着他的頭,他要是不簽字腦袋就會開花
My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse.What was that?Luca Brasi held a gun to his head..and my father assured him that either his brains...or his signature would be on the contract.
6.我以為你只是個市井流氓
I thought you were just some cheap, two-bit hustler...
7.我擁有她就等於擁有全世界
She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had...and I've had 'em all over the world!
8.我想殺你的話你早己死了
If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already.
9.所有人都知道只有我毫不知情
I think you should tell your Don what everyone seems to know.
10.即使是令尊挨槍也是生意
Even shooting your father was business
11.現在因為他打了你 你就想幹掉他?你以為這裏是什麼?軍隊嗎?
Now you want to gun down a police captain?Why? 'Cause he slapped you in the face a little bit?
12.你的所愛同時也是你的弱點。
Your love is also your weak point.