电视连续剧英语教学片《走遍美国》
快易准英语字幕
走遍美国第30集 Smell the Flow’ers 10-3
闻闻花香(谈恋爱热恋) 10-3
Oh,it”s a quar'ter to four ,
噢,差十五分就四点了。
and I hav'e a produc'tion mee'ting at four.
我四点钟有个生产会议。
I plan'ned to take you for a ride in Cen’tral Park
我原打算带你去中央公园。
in a horse and car'riage.
坐马车。
Har’ry,I”d lov’e to,
哈利,我确实想去。
but I hav'e work to do.
但我有工作要做。
OK.We”ll walk back to your of’fice withyou.
好吧,我们陪你走回办公室去。
It”s so nice out.
外面天气真好。
I decide’d to forget' abou't my accoun’ting prob’lems
我已决定不再去想那些会计上的问题了。
and just enjoy’ this beau’tiful spring day.尽情享受这美好的春天。
Take the time,Su'zan.
别那么忙,苏珊。
I know I should,
我知道应该这样。
but...well,there are too man'y things to do.
但是…我要做的事情太多了。
I `un`derstand’.
我了解。
I”ll go for a ride with Michel’le.
我和米歇尔一起去坐坐马车。
Right.
好的。
Well,I had a rea’lly nice time.
嗯,我玩得很开心。
So did I.
我也一样。
So did I.
我也一样。
I”m sor’ry you ca’n”t com'e with us,Su'zan.
很遗憾你不能同我们一起去,苏珊。
So am I.
我也很遗憾。
Bye-bye.
再见。
Har’ry! Michel’le!Can you wait till I make a phone call?
你们等一下让我打个电话好吗?
Sure.
当然。
Su'zan Stew'art”s of’fice.
苏珊.斯图尔特办公室
Sam,this is Su'zan.
萨姆,我是苏珊。
Hi.How was lunch?
嗨。午餐怎么样?
Fine.
很好。
You”re late.
你已经迟了。
The produc'tion depart'ment”s wai’ting in the con'ference room.
生产部门的人正在会议室等你。
I know.
我知道。
Ask Paul Smith to fill in for me.
叫保罗.斯密代替我出席。
He knows ev’erything abou't the produc'tion sched’ule`,
他知道生产进度的一切事情。
and he can a’nswer an'y ques’tions.
他也可以回答任何问题。
Right.
好的。
Do’n”t tell an'y one,
别告诉别人,
but I”m ta'king a lit'tle time to smell the flow'ers.
我正利用一点时间轻松一下。
Good for you.
我真为你高兴。
It”ll be our se'cret.
这只是我们之间的秘密。
But sched’ule` anoth'er produc'tion mee'ting for tomor’row.
但是务必安排在明天举行另一次生产会议。
I”ll be back.
我会回来。
for my six o”clock appoint’ment with Mr.Ozawa.
参加六点钟与奥扎瓦先生的约会。
OK,Su'zan.
好的,苏珊。
And hav'e a nice a’fternoon`.
祝你下午玩得愉快。
Thanks.
谢谢。
She likes you.
她喜欢你。
I know.I like her.
我知道。我喜欢她。
How”d you do it?
你是如何办到的?
We had a talk.
我们谈了一下。
About' what ?
谈什么?
Life.
生活。
And what did you decide’?
那你们有什么结论呢?
That ”s a se'cret...between’ us
wo[i]'me.n.
这是个秘密…我们女人的秘密。